The organization heat data collection.
Heat metering in an apartment of the consumer is carried out by means of the meter with a pulse output. Meters with pulse output is required 1 kWh per pulse and pulse duration is not less than 125 ms.
As the communication environment indoors using local radio network. Further, in the area from the house to the data collection center as the physical medium for communication using GSM/GPRS.
Radio modules can communicate directly with the concentrator. However if conditions of audibility appear worse admissible, radio modules carry out functions of repetition.
Some variants of data transmission in the Center are possible:
* GSM – the concentrator is completed with the GSM modem and data are passed to the Center.
* Data transmission periodically from concentrator to notebook through USB interface.
* Data transmission one times in a month from the radio module to terminal of manual data gathering on the radio-channel (Walk-By, Drive-By). By this principle it is possible to get data from radio modules established at the separate consumers. Direct access to meter unit is not required.
The advantages of solutions based on radio:
* Automatic meter reading radio increases the speed of data collection from meters
* The reliability of the data is greatly improved due to the elimination errors in data recording or transmission.
* Reading of the radio also opens access to all the counters, even in cases where the consumer is not in place or if the meter is in a remote place.
* Frequency range 433MHz does not require a license.
* Thanks to the new technology module “D100-F” also works reliably in harsh environments and in the presence of interference
* D100-F provides accounting, recording in memory and the transmission of consumption
* Every day radio transmits consumption data to the concentrator.
* The radio allows the issuance of additional data: time stamps and events of radio modules and sensors
Ease of deployment
* No cost for the design.
* No cost for laying communication cables.
* The radio modules is easily installed at the water pipe.
* Does not require any work on the setting up and configuring the system – all done automatically.
* Daily readings for accurate billing, even in cases where the owner of the apartment was replaced
* Transfer the alarm if necessary, for regular battery replacement
* Sending alarm when pulse cable was short
* The system may be used to accommodate different kinds of energy by connecting to the electricity meters, gas or heat.
|Radiation power||< 10 mW|
|Kind of transfer data / Modulation||Bidirectional communication / GFSK|
|Number of repetition levels||Up to 30|
|Characteristics of pulse from heat meter||1kW*h/per pulse, t pulse >= 125ms|
| Range of transfer:
Inside of buildings,
On the open district
20 – 40 м
200 – 400 м
|Dimensions||68 х 55 х 32 mm|
|The power supply / the Minimal service life||lithium battery 2 – 4 A*h/ 6 – 8 years|
|Data storage in absence of a power||10 years|
|The size of the buffer of data||96 hours/ 4 days|
|Degree of protection of the case||IP51|
|Range of working temperatures||from -20 to + 60 ‘С (-40 to + 85 ‘С)|
|Warranty period||24 month|
|Conformity to standards||The certificate of Republic Moldova and Ukraine|